How to Make Your Product Stand Out in a Forest of Green
CBD Oil is possibly one of the fastest-growing alternative therapeutic substances today. With more and more countries and states recognizing the benefits of CBD cream it has shown to provide, the market is expanding at a rate unprecedented in history.
As additional scientific evidence is published, this trend will likely continue for the foreseeable future. The same can be said for CBD gummies in North America. With most products sold online, the challenge for sellers is to ascertain that their product stands out from other products while still complying with laws and regulations.
However, how exactly can you make your product stand out? Continue reading this article for more valuable insights.
Do Your Homework Before Starting Any Marketing Efforts
- Check the current Federal and State laws applicable to the medicinal or recreational use of Marijuana or Hemp-based products with the help of an attorney.
- Clarify the confusion surrounding the 2019 Farm Bill and recent Food and Drug Administration (FDA) hearings.
- Check the Federal and State laws applicable to your state carefully. They are not uniform across the entire US.
The first three marketing steps are:
- Find your customers. In a recent study conducted by High Yield Insights, 40% of people over 21 stated that they would try CBD Oil. The survey shows the potential is there.
- Make your brand stand out with convincing videos, industry surveys, and frequent information on the benefits. Look for your niche in the market.
- Retain your customers. Send out frequent newsletters offering discounts to loyal customers and introduce a free product scheme to customers that bring new business to you. Do customer surveys to keep in touch with changing customer needs, problems, issues, and suggestions.
Six tips for marketing CBD Oil online:
- Concentrate on Search Engine Optimization (SEO)- Hire an SEO expert to set this up for you.
- Increase Your Content- Share your content on social media adhering to each platform’s different CBD Oil rules.
- Build an Affiliate Network – Consider the services of an affiliate marketer.
- Attend Trade Shows- Nothing beats old-fashioned face-to-face networking.
- Use Email Marketing- Still an excellent way to market products, send newsletters, surveys, and much more.
- Use Influencer Marketing- A relatively new form of marketing and other methods to cover even more ground.
How to Avoid Trouble With the FDA
While in your enthusiasm to help others and make some money in the process, take extreme care of what you market as the medicinal benefits of your product. You might land in trouble with the FDA.
- Do not make any medical or health claims that are not scientifically substantiated. Someone might not seek established effective medical treatment with dire consequences.
- Although you can promote your product as a health and wellness benefit, be careful that any claims are not merely assumptions on what you think you know from other sources. All claims made must be substantiated by a reputable source. Be sure to cite all starts in your marketing information. If this is not possible, then leave it out.
- If it is not currently FDA-approved, then do not do it. The FDA does not allow CBD Oil for sale as a dietary supplement, added to food, pet food, or any FDA-approved ingredient.
The information above highlights a few points in a subject that can become complicated. It is advisable to consult the necessary legal advertising methods, and social media experts as required.